WRITE FOR US / GUEST POSTS
Hello! If you’ve landed on this page, you are probably a dog lover who is keen to share their tips, tricks and advice on our four-legged friends.
Whether you want to write for us on dog behavioural issues and training, fun facts, or general advice, we accept submissions from experts in this niche and will happily provide a publishing platform for your articles!
Here’s which types of guest posts are the most welcomed:
- Detailed guides. If you know all the challenges of treating a type of behavioural issue or problem, or if you can talk in depth about a subject, for example, lifestyle topics, guides on specific breeds etc, feel free to share them with us.
- Professional pieces. Are you a veterinarian? Or maybe a dog trainer or nutritionist, or even a pet psychic? We want to hear from you! Whether you want to write about the ins and outs of dog nutrition, veterinary trends, or discuss a health issue and solution, we want to read it!
- Opinion and lifestyle topics. Want to comment on new dog products or share your personal experience of dealing with dogs or an inspiring pooch story? Send your article over.
Note: We will review all submissions before publishing, and let you know within 10 days if your article has been accepted. We will only accept TOP QUALITY content, and it goes without saying that we will not accept any links pointing to adult, pharmaceutical or drug related content, or to any sales pages.
Please follow the following requirements: All submissions should be sent to writing [at] cliverse.com. Please include Guest Blog in the subject line.
- Send us an email with topic suggestions of what you want to write about as well as links to your previous work. Make your titles fun and catchy, but try to also focus on including your main keyword. From there, we’ll choose one topic that will work bets on our site. If you’ve already written the article, send it over, but know that we may decline it.
- Send us the link you’d like included within your guest blog. Again, we will not accept spammy links, sorry. If you don’t want to include a link, feel free to send us your social media links if you’d like those included instead.
Guest Blog Requirements
- Word count — at least 1,000 words
- Make sure your article is well-formatted
- Attach two free, high res stock images with your article
- Provide original content only. Your article should be unique, i.e. not published anywhere else on the web. We will check! Unfortunately, you cannot publish it elsewhere after we have published it either, not even your own website – sorry! You can however include a line or a para about your article and then include the link to the full piece on our site.
- Double-check grammar and syntax. We won’t accept an article that has mistakes or is written poorly. Read it over before you send it to us and make sure it’s top quality content.
If you submit your article to us, you acknowledge that if we publish it, it is owned by PupJunkies Thus, you are not permitted to publish it elsewhere, even on your own website. We reserve the right to make edits if we need to, and to decline articles without reason.
If you’ve sent a great piece of content but haven’t received a reply, check your spam folder. If you can’t find it there, this means that your article wasn’t accepted this time. Sorry – unfortunately we don’t have the capacity to publish all of the articles we receive, just the amazing ones!
The PupJunkies Team