Best Interactive Dog Toys
Interactive toys are great for all dogs regardless of its age or size. You can use them to stimulate your dog’s intelligence and it is a great way for your dog to entertain itself. If you don’t have time to play with it, or if you need the odd break, interactive toys may just do the trick.
Interactive toys for dogs come in myriad shapes and sizes. These toys often involve food, but can also include puzzles to complete (A two in one feature). These toys may also have weird sounds for your pet to have interest in.
Quick Look at Our Top Picks:
These toys should let your dog have fun. These puzzles engage a dog mentally. Another benefit of interactive toys is that a busy dog is less likely to turn to destructive since these items will cure their boredom.
The brain is like a fifth leg for a dog and it requires regular exercise to maintain good physical health. Furthermore, you should remember that interactive toys also help to strengthen the bond between you and the dog.
This is because a lot of these items require you to be part of the fun. Fifteen minutes of mental exercise is the equivalent of running and a great way to calm hyperactivity.
Best Rated Interactive Dog Toys Reviewed
Reasons Dog Need Interactive Toys
There are plenty of reasons why interactive dog toys need to be implemented in a dog’s daily life.
- They’re great for sensitive tummies – Toys these days dispense treats. They can even feed whole meals, effectively slowing down your dog’s impatient, rushing eating habits. These toys are excellent as they can prevent side effects like vomiting and stomach upset.
- They provide much-needed exercise – Depending on a dog’s age, size and health, they should get anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours of exercise each day. This can be difficult to provide when you are busy with life. With an interactive toy that is more independent, this is possible.
- They alleviate boredom – When you have to leave your house for a long period of time, an interactive toy keep a dog motivated in solving the puzzle for the hope of getting a delicious treat. Thus, these toys will help your dog will play for hours without getting bored.
- They help prevent anxiety – Interactive toys come as the perfect solution for helping separation anxiety. These puzzle toys help to keep your dog occupied, making it less focused on its loneliness and the lack of company.
- They keep puppies out of trouble – When it comes to exploring and keeping themselves occupied, dogs tend to destroy things without knowing what they are doing. In this case, an interactive toy is best.
Choosing an Interactive Dog Toys
When going out into the market to choose an indestructible toy, it is important to consider some of the following factors:
- Safety – You must make sure that whatever the toy is, it is safe for the pet to chew on. Make sure that it is made for chewing and doesn’t have some weird protruding parts sticking out.
- Durability – A toy should not break immediately. You want it to be last for a long time so you don’t have to keep exchanging products. Therefore, make sure that the toy is strong and durable.
- Materials – This relates to safety, but make sure the toy is from a material that is safe for your pet to chew on. It also should be strong enough for your dog not to digest it, in case it breaks.
- Stimulation – As an interactive toy, the item should stimulate your dog’s brain. An interactive makes your dog think and try to figure out a puzzle.
Best Interactive Dog Toys
Interactive toys are supposed to help stimulate your dog’s attention and mental capacity. It should do more than just sit still, but have some sort of extra functionality to it. For example, toys that have a food maze inside or require your dog to go through a puzzle can be an interactive toy. Furthermore, these type of items should also be something you can play with as well. One of the main points of interactive toys is so you can join in on the fun with your dog. Therefore, some of the items we mention below fulfill these requirements.
In conclusion, as we discuss above, interactive toys are fairly important for dogs. They are very essential to strengthen the bond between the dog and owner. Thus, even if you are lazy sometimes, you should choose the best and most suitable toy for a dog that both you and him/her can have fun with. In the end, it is your responsibility to provide fun for the entire family.